You can use our secure Paypal payment option below to pay an invoice or to pay for a single job.
When paying an invoice please use the invoice number as the Equator Payment Reference. For a single job please enter either the Equator 'Quotation' number or Equator 'Airwaybill' number.
IMPORTANT - PAYPAL WILL NOT CALCULATE OR ADD VAT.
When paying an invoice please ensure you enter the overall invoice value including VAT if included on invoice.
When paying a single job destined within the UK or EU - please add VAT at 20% to your quotation and enter the total including VAT for payment.
When paying a single job detained outside the EU - please enter the amount quoted as VAT is not applicable.
If you require a VAT invoice for your transaction please contact our accounts team.
What our customers say:
- “I still can’t believe how quick and simple it is to get a quote for my shipments.”
- “I send shipments worldwide with Equator and the key feature for me is the tracking process.”
- “I use Equator because I know exactly what time they are collecting from me every day.”
- “I started using Equator because of the simple booking process.”
- “The billing process works perfectly for me and saves my accounts team loads of time.”
“The colours yellow, red, and orange are used in fast food restaurants because they stimulate hunger”
Exports, Imports, Crossborders , Remotes, UK Wide Collections
Real time email tracking and delivery updates
Online, by phone or email for convenience and personal service
For heavy or multiple shipments emailed to you within minutes
Express and Economy services for all sizes and weights
Using our own vehicles or direct by carrier
Fast and achievable response to any enquiry